Vissi d'arte

from lullaby to requiem

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Memoir # 3: Start spreadin' the news....

I'm leaving today... I want to be a part of it - New York, New York..

I'm here na! We got here last night (April 10). We actually arrived in Newark, NJ, but we drove to Spring Valley. We met my lola and my tita, and this morning one of my cousins came. We're actually about to leave for somewhere now, so I don't have a lot of time to type. We saw Ice Cube at the airport though! Hihihi! ^_^

Yun lang. I really don'e have much to say except - I WANT TO LIVE HERE!!! WAAAA!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4/14/2006 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've got more than a month to enjoy everything (without work)... mahirap talaga mawalay sa Isteyts. Hehe! See you soon! Happy vacation ulit!

    - JR

     

Post a Comment

<< Home