Vissi d'arte

from lullaby to requiem

Friday, April 07, 2006

Memoir # 1: Hollywood

Yesterday my mom, my brother, and I went to Universal Studios Hollywood. We were dropped off at around 11:30, and we were there until around 8. When I got to LA, I automatically turned on my boydar (equivalent to gaydar, except it's used for finding cuties...): there were none at the airport, so I initially told my friends that there was a scarcity of boylets even here. But when I got to Universal... MY GOD! How wrong was I? Nagkalat ang mga boylet! Yun nga lang, yung ibang boylet, boylet talaga - as in 12, maybe 13 years old. Yuck, pedophelia ito! haha! Pero there were a couple of guys my age, or older, na ang cute talaga! Dami palang kano dito sa America... hahaha! ^_^

Universal was fun, we got to go on lots of rides including the staples - Jurassic Park, Studio Tour (I got to see Bree van de Kamp's house! WEEE!), and Animal Actors. There were also new rides, the Mummy in particular was fun - meron pa ngang mga creepy crawlees that actually walked over your feet (yung mga flesh-eating Scarab beetles), altough hindi ko sila naramdaman, in fairness; when everyone started screaming, sigaw din ako! Haha! Para ma-exercise ang vocal chords for The Met.. haha! Ang tagal nga lang naming nagiintay sa line, as in ang tagal! Mga 1 hour kami nasa line!

Anywhoo... when the park started closing, we went off walking around the City Walk, saw a closing Sam Goody's store (parang Oddysey ng Pilipinas) where I got Callas' Puccini arias for only $6 instead of the usual 13.99. Ang cute pa nung cashier - kaso BAKLA!!! Hahaha! As in gayer then me (if that's even possible) - his eyebrows were plucked neater than my mom's, and he was playing Diva songs on the radio - he actually started dancing when Like a Virgin came on.. haha! Good to know my gaydar isn't only for the Philippines. Haha! But he was really cute...

I'm meeting Darcy tomorrow morning. I'm taking the Metrolink to Lancaster from LA Union Station - it's a 2-hour ride, and I'll only be with Darcy for about 4 hours, pero at least I get to see him again! Hihihi! At makakapag-lantad ako ng konti! Boywatching here we come!!! Pero konti lang, baka ma-hate crime kami! Hahaha! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home