Vissi d'arte

from lullaby to requiem

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bienvenidos a Los Angeles

WEEEEE!!!!

After a tedious 12-hour flight, my mom, my brother, and I have arrived in LA. The flight was fun, pero flying non-stop does take its toll: for the first half of the flilght, my migraine started and I had to force myself to sleep in the middle of The Chronicles of Narnia (which was the first movie for the flight). Iwoke up when they served dinner, and then fell asleep reading Sydney Sheldon's If Tomorrow Comes; woke up again just in time for Harry's first Task, the Yule Ball, and the Bath Scene (hihihi!), then fell asleep again.

We got to LA with little incident - we met Tito Ernie who drove us to his home, where we met Tita Mariche, Tita Edna, Marcia and Earl. Earl is HUGE! The last time I saw him, he was this tiny little thing with an overactive mouth and was a big fan of Arnold Scwha - I can't spell his name... basta, the Terminator guy... haha! Or should I say Governor? Now he's taller than me (but then, everyone is taller than me), with this really deep voice. Takot nga ako e, he met us at the gate, kala ko kung sino. haha!

Anyway, today we're planning to go to Hollywood and Universal Studios, then tomorrow we'll go shopping, on Saturday, I hope I can meet DARCY!!!, and on Sunday... well ewan ko. Haha! We leave for New York on Monday... Lincoln Center, Broadway, and the Metropolitan Opera House (which, incidentally, is in Lincoln Center) here I come! Or in the words of complete and total hottie Jack DeSena... here comes me... ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home