Vissi d'arte

from lullaby to requiem

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

How...

How... One of life's most important questions. It is, in itself, a complete sentence - an utterance with a complete thought, whose subject and predicate are implied, and can only be determined through the context of the sentence. For example:

HOW… did Daniel Jacob Gresham Radcliffe get sooooo hot?! I mean, I’ve had a crush on him since I saw his baby blue eyes behind those circular glasses held together by scotch tape in an HBO press conference a few months before the release of the first movie. After that, I borrowed my friend’s copy of Sorcerer’s stone, read it in about two days (I was a very slow reader before Harry Potter, I would read a single 350-page novel in about a month-and-a-half), bought the second book (read it in a day-and-a-half, kinda disappointed though), borrowed the third book (LOVED IT!!!), borrowed the fourth book (LOVED IT EVEN MORE!!!), saw the first movie (18 times, 11 times in the cinema, 7 times at home), bought the British edition of Goblet of Fire (read that version 3x times now, there are subtle differences between the Scholastic version and the Bloomsbury one), bought the VCD of the first movie (DVDs were too expensive then), bought the entire set of books (they were on sale, and it was my birthday!), saw the second movie (8 times – I was busy okay!), bought the second movie (DVD this time because of the cut scenes and special features), bought the fifth book (WAAA!!! Sirius died!!! T_T), saw the third movie (11 times?), bought the Azkaban DVD (is it just me, or is Dan getting really hot?), bought the sixth book (WAAA!!! Dumbledore is dead!!! T_T), and in between all that, I’ve managed to surf the net for tons and tons of pics of Dan and the cast (most of which have been deleted now because I’ve had my computer re-formatted several times).

Dan started out as an adorable little boy with a smile that could light up a room. I’ve seen some pictures of him when he was younger, and he’s just as adorable now, as he was then (perhaps even more so). In the first movie, he had this really small, squeaky voice which would change from scene to scene. But in the second movie – we see him mature so much. He’s much taller now, and he a lot more body mass. In the third movie, he changes his look yet again. This time, he’s leaner, and lankier than he was in the second movie – clearly he’s been working to turn that baby fat into muscle ^_^. Towards the end of the movie, he wears this blue t-shirt that kept hugging his body, making his nipples stick out… *blush ^_^ David Heyman, the producer of Harry Potter, even said that Dan liked going to the gym during lunch hours to work out. I wish I knew how to post pictures here.... but if you want to see just how hot Dan is, I suggest going to http://www.danradcliffe.com and look at the more recent pictures of Dan. He cut his hair really short, and it's made his face more muscly and harder then it was with his great mop of wavy black hair.

Over the years, I’ve come to love Dan, and not just because he’s cute and adorable, and now apparently hot too. But he’s also pretty mature, and he like his rarities when it comes to Music – like me! He also seems pretty smart, he’s studying philosophy now – but I think he’s still in high school. They must have a different educational system in England. I’ve been reading a lot of transcripts of his interviews, and that’s what I can tell. He also seems quite human – I mean, for someone of his stature. I’ve downloaded some clips of his interviews too, and he has such a sense of humour: in one interview, he was asked what his favorite pick-up line was, and he said “Hi, I’m Harry Potter…” ahihihi!!!

But anyway, I think I’ve said my piece. Time changes people, and I’ve seen Dan change, as I’ve seen Harry change. They’re two very different people, and I’m glad that they are both part of my life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home