Vissi d'arte

from lullaby to requiem

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I slipped!!! part2...

Ok so, my brother is gone - I have like 20 mins to write this so...

I was on my way home and I was recalling what I did in class. Particularly in my 2nd class. I entered the room and the previous class had forgotten to erase the board so I asked a female stufent to erase it. I went back to the department to get my index cards and stuff, but when I returned, she had still not erased it for some reason. So HE volunteered to clean the board up for me - sighhhhhhhhhhhhh... wait, I can't see, my eyes momentarily turned into little hearts...

But anyway, he was ssssssoooooooooo cute... kagigil!! hihihi! *blush I don't think I've had a crush for a really long time, but anyway... In one of the examples, I think it had something to do with ... oooohhh, Raul Rudd is on friends... cute! Paul Rudd nga ba - basta the guy from Clueless... I forgot which example we were discussing basta I was comparing him to my friends (Atoy in particular) cute, and well dressed, and good-looking but really gay! hihihi! I called him by the wrong name and some people pointed that out - so I said.. "No not boy-whom-I-called-incorrectly, I meant boy-who-reminds-me-I-have-a-heart... Basta Pogi and Cute, but..." or something to that effect. I didn't realize I called him cute in class!!! WAAAAAAAA!!! Thank God no one noticed - at least I don't think anyone did... Anyway, I think I'm playing these up too much, paranoid, but hey...

I'll post some more stuff later - DINNER TIME!!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home