Vissi d'arte

from lullaby to requiem

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I slipped!!!

Today was another comm3 day - translation: I got to see the-boy-who-reminds-me-I-have-a-heart (who, from this point on we will call HIM - it's much easier to type than the-boy-who-reminds-me-I-have-a-heart)!!! Anyway, I was feeling a little chipper than normal today (I went by my fav donut shop - and waited for it to open - just as I arrived in school), and I decided to do my hair like Oprah. Hers is much more volumey, and fuller, but it has almost the same effect.

So anyway, my first class was fabulous - as always, except they keep bringing frogs into class (in a plastic container, but still icky because I still know it's there). We were discussing Self-Concept and Self-Esteem, and Intrapersonal comm - somehow, my examples often included my dear gay friends... But anyway....

I didn't realize this until I was leisurely enjoying the uncharacteristically cold aircon in my FX on the way home, but I SLIPPED in class!!! I didn't literally slip, but, well... let's just say Freud has everything to do with it! Damn psychoses and neuroses! Wait... my booger brother is home! Continue later, To be... yuck, Yoda talk....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home