Vissi d'arte

from lullaby to requiem

Monday, May 02, 2005

ANG INIT!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAA!!!

We just came back from Calapan in Mindoro - danda beach!! Kaso makati!!!!!!!! When we went swimming when we got there ndi sya makati, the next day, we went swimming again - dami nangangagat!!!!!!! Parang mga langgam!!!

Tapos we had this boat take us to this island (us = me, my mom, my booger brother, my 3 titas and my younget (?) cousin). The beach was picture perfect, but that was all it was! We got there there were little sea-ticks that bit you when you sat on them. The sand was rough and coarse and littered with broken pieces of coral. The big batos were slippery with lumot and you had to wear slippers even when you got in the water because EVERYTHING was sharp!!! My tita and I got cuts on our feet and my thumb!! My other tita was bitten by a leech (?) we didn't know what it was, really.

On the bright side - I got to test out my outfits for my Puerto Galera excursion in a few weeks. WEEEE!!!!! Colour Scheme: Tumataginting na ORANGE!!! Wahaha!!! I also borrowed my tita's pajamas - they're not really pajamas, they look like pjs but they're not. They're the tie-dyed pants people usually wear at night on the beach!! Hers is blue and mine is orange, so at least I can alternate colours! WEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm really excited about this puerto!! SANA MATULOY NA!!!!! WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home