Vissi d'arte

from lullaby to requiem

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Chicken Little

He entered class today with his usual taranta-charm, late again - his fourth tardiness, I believe. One thing was different though, he was wearing a baseball cap - backwards. If he weren't so cute, I'd have slapped him silly for wearing a baseball cap in my classroom, forget the fact that he was wearing it backwards (which would have warranted a high kick in addition to the slaps). I gave him a funny look so he took the cap off... The result, his bangs were up WAAYYYYYYYYY in the air. He looked absolutely precious, I wish I had a camera. I giggled softly, and he put his cap back on.

Oh dear... with hair up like that he looked a lot like Chicken Little! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ He really did! But in a good, adorable, I-want-to-hug-and-make-kurot-and-kagat-you way....

Gigil... The uncontrallable urge to bite someone... I heard that from one of the speakers in a youth conference that I attended (yes, I DID attend one, it was good, except Dick Gordon - who was given an hour speak - yapped on and on for 2 and a half hours! DEAR GOD!!!). The gigil quote was from one of the Englishmen there; he'd moved to the Philippines and married a Filipina, and he said that to describe how he felt about her.

That's how I feel for him. Bite, bite, bite!!! Kurot, kurot, kurot!!! Kakainis! Sarap lamutakin! (makes gigil on the keyboard) In a non-sexual way, of course - I don't find him sexy really, he's just immensely adorable. He's not that good-looking either - seriously, the boy need a bit more chin and a lot more fat - but he is nakakagigil. He's not hot at all, as Patrick would describe the occasional hottie who passed our way (btw, I would always choose cute over hot anyday ^_^) He's unlike my other student who is soooooo hot, he makes his classmates' eyes water - literally. I don't think notice, but I've seen a couple of girls looking at him in a not-so-innocent way. Haha!

Anyway, back to Chicken Little... wala na ko masabi e. Basta ang cute nya! Yun lang! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home